Bulk Item Collection
Bulk items are collected every Wednesday. If you have bulk items like mattresses, couches, appliances, and electronics, you will need to schedule pick-up ahead of time with Best Way Disposal.
Have questions? Call us at (269) 463-3232
Household doors, furniture, mattresses, and carpeting will be accepted as long as:
- Carpeting must be rolled and securely tied in no longer than four (4) foot sections.
- Mattresses/Box-springs must be sealed in a plastic mattress bag.
- Bags may not exceed 35 pounds and trash cans may not exceed 75 pounds.
- No individual items over 4 feet in length, 3 feet wide or 3 feet high or weigh over 100 pounds
- Glass and mirrors must be less than 3’X4’ in size. Broken glass should be placed in a box, taped shut, and clearly marked, “BROKEN GLASS.”
- All small items must be in bags or cans for collection. LOOSE PILES WILL BE LEFT FOR THE HOMEOWNER’S DISPOSAL.
Best Way Disposal will not accept:
- Auto parts, engines, tires, batteries, oil drums, gasoline, oil.
- Air conditioners, freezers, refrigerators and dehumidifiers will not be accepted unless the appliance bears a certification sticker indicating that the Freon has been removed by a certified technician.
- Lumber, plaster, drywall, paneling, siding, fencing or other building material. NO LOOSE LUMBER OR BUILDING MATERIAL WILL BE COLLECTED.
- Chemicals, pesticides, paints, solvents or other household hazardous waste.
- Propane tanks/gas tanks
- Burning barrels/ Ashes
- Dead Animals
- No Yard Waste (grass clipping and or tree trimming) will be accepted.
- Concrete, dirt, rocks, sod, or stumps, sawdust, sand, asphalt, bricks
- Iron or Steel, cast iron bathtubs
- Medical Waste
- Ammunition or Fireworks
- Hot tubs
- No Windows